I started my career as a Realtor in 1993. My clients have said they appreciate that I respond quickly and assist in giving recommendations on qualified professionals that are needed throughout a transaction.
I was married in Oct. 1991 to my husband, Dana, who's a custom builder. We reside in Kingston where we have raised our 3 children, Dana Mc, Brendan and Natalie. We have worked together flipping properties on the south shore for many years.
A little bit about me...
* Born and raised in Winthrop, MA.
* Last 2 yrs of high school I attended Northeast Vocational in Wakefield, MA. Graduated 1981, received Cosmetology license.
* TWA Flight Attendant ~ Feb 1986 - July 1999
* Real Estate Salesperson ~ April 1993 - present
* Top Producer in Sales and Outstanding Service earning many awards multiple times: Top Agent Award, Century 21 Masters Emerald Award, Century 21 Ruby Award, C21 Quality Service Award, Century 21 Outstanding Sales and Pacesetter Award, Century 21 Quality Service Pinnacle Award and Broker of the Year 2019 & 2020.
My goal is to get my clients through the buying/selling process with successful results as stress free as possible!
"Prior preparation prevents poor performance"
Call me for all your real estate needs! I look forward to hearing from you!
Patti McIlroy Nemes
Century 21 Tassinari